Headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, International-Matex Tank Terminals (IMTT) is an industry leader in the handling and storage of bulk liquid products through its ownership and operation of 19 terminals throughout North America. The terminals handle petroleum, biofuels, commodity/specialty chemicals, and vegetable/tropical oil products for customers including refiners, commodities traders and chemical manufacturers and distributers.
Purpose of the job:
To perform the receipt, storage, disbursement and inventory control of products at a liquid terminal. Assist in the overall operation and maintenance of terminal equipment, tanks, racks and associated pumps, piping and valves.
l. Perform assorted tank farm & dock duties to direct flow of incoming and outgoing product through terminal piping to designated spots by aligning terminal valves in accordance with established procedures.
2. Perform inspection on tanks, valves, associated piping and loading/unloading rack components.
3. Assist and provide training or guidance to new as well as qualified transport drivers always
ensuring they are abiding with all terminal rules and procedures.
4. Responsible for inventory reconciliation to include gauging storage tanks accounting for product receipts, disbursements and tank transfers.
5. Protect the integrity and segregation of customer product during the receipt, storage, and disbursement processes by adhering to established procedures and guidelines.
6. Respond to terminal related emergencies when called upon to do so. Participate in annual emergency response training drills as required.
7. Actuate preparation and completion of all related paperwork.
8. Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
(A) High School Diploma
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
(A) Valid Driver's license
(8) Entry level
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment.