The purpose of this job is to patrol the facility to ensure security is not breeched.
1. Random and structured security patrols including DPCC.
2. Perform escorts for persons who are authorized but do not possess a TWIC.
3. Ensure that incidents are documented.
4. Respond to security and safety incidents.
5. Interface with law enforcement and emergency response agencies.
6. Direct traffic, use cones and barricades to secure incident areas.
7. Check fire suppression pump pressure and work with safety units as needed for assistance.
8. Perform other duties as needed, or as required by the manager or outside agencies.
9. Perform unit 12C or 12T duties as
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
(A) High School Diploma
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate: