IMTT is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join our team in Bayonne, NJ!
1. Interface with customers to include; order taking, customer update, and provide pertinent
information for customer use.
2. Schedule product movements into, out of and between the facility’s tankage to accommodate new or
3. Coordinate product movements with the Bulk Oil and Miscellaneous Liquids Departments.
4. Interface with ship agents, barge dispatchers and inspection companies to expedite product
5. Track product movements from start to finish, annotate times and operational information for any
tanks and/or vessels involved.
6. Work up movement figures (rates and quantities moved). Compare quantities shipped and received.
Conduct initial investigation of any discrepancies. Release vessels to sail when all figures check
7. Maintain all Traffic files.
8. Input all Traffic data into facility’s computerized inventory system.
9. Issue letters of protest when necessary.
10. Keep track of regulatory paperwork.
11. Notification of appropriate authorities during spill/emergency situation.
12. Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
(A) High School Diploma
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
(A) Entry level position.
(B) TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credentials)