IMTT is looking for a Mechanic-Millwright to join our team at the St. Rose Facility.
1. Perform maintenance work on diesel engines, pumps, air compressors, loading arms, hydraulic equipment, gasoline engines, welding machines, pickup trucks, and heavy equipment.
2. Willing to work overtime and shift work.
3. Must be able to travel between the three New Orleans terminals.
4. Must be able to operate multiple types of heavy equipment.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by the Mechanic Foreman.
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
(A) High School Diploma or Equivalent
(B) Two years at an approved State Vocational College
(C) Three to five years' experience in a mechanical related role
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
(A) Ability to complete and legibly fill out reports, work orders, and other forms.
(B) Two years of work experience in the majority of areas of maintenance list, as listed in job functions above.
(C) Valid Driver's License.
(D) TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credentials)
(E) Successful completion of drug screen and physical
(F) Ability to work over water and to climb over objects
(G) Computer skills
(H) Learn shaft laser alignment technique
(I) Read and understand measurements (decimal and inches)
(J) Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
Equipment Used in Job Performance:
A) Computers and software.
B) Two-way radios.
D) Other office equipment
E) Company vehicles
F) Safety equipment