Headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, International-Matex Tank Terminals (IMTT) is an industry leader in the handling and storage of bulk liquid products through its ownership and operation of 19 terminals throughout North America. The terminals handle petroleum, biofuels, commodity/specialty chemicals, and vegetable/tropical oil products for customers including refiners, commodities traders and chemical manufacturers and distributers. The Dock Operator is responsible for safely conduct operations involving loading and unloading of marine vessels.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Must be willing and able to work at night, on weekends and holidays on a regular rotating basis.
• Must be physically able to lift hoses, climb ladders, operate dock crane, and work over water.
• Must be able to read and write, and to fill out forms completely and legibly.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must pass a drug screen urinalysis.
• Call out records may be considered.
• Must be willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime.
Equipment Used in Job Performance:
A) Hoses and loading arms
C) Respirator (when required)
D) Pumps and associated piping, valves, etc.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment.