The Dock Operator is responsible for safely conduct operations involving loading and unloading of marine vessels.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Must be willing and able to work at night, on weekends and holidays on a regular rotating basis.
• Must be physically able to lift hoses, climb ladders, operate dock crane, and work over water.
• Must be able to read and write, and to fill out forms completely and legibly.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must pass a drug screen urinalysis.
• Call out records may be considered.
• Must be willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime.
Equipment Used in Job Performance:
A) Hoses and loading arms
C) Respirator (when required)
D) Pumps and associated piping, valves, etc.